An original artwork is the result of invested time and creative energy from an artist, who creates unique tangible and tactile art objects. Original art is diverse and you can bring what speaks to you into your home. It is an intimate personal purchase.
Why Choose an Installment Plan?
For some collectors it may be easier to break the purchase into installments. You may wish to ask for installments to be purchased as a gift. I am opening up this plan to make art more accessible, while maintaining the value of the hours, quality and knowledge that I put into each work.
How does it work?
- The collector, you, will complete the Agreement form and I will create a custom listing for you.
- You will have the period selected to complete your installment payments. I will hold the art for you until that date.
- If you need to cancel or are unable to complete the installment plan I will refund your money minus a $75.00 restocking fee. (Please understand this small fee, I held a work of art for you that someone else may have purchased during that time).
- If an event occurs on my end and I am unable to deliver the art work as agreed, I will refund all payments.
- Once the installments are paid in full I will arrange to ship or deliver your new artwork local.
If you have any questions email me at CharleyLakesStudio@gmail.com